Saturday is a special day.
It's the day we get ready for Sunday.
We grab our hats
And we hike to the Y
And we ride up the bike trail to Borders.
We make salad
And we go to the church
And we eat barbecue with our neighbors.
Then we soak in the tub
And we curse our shin splints
That'll keep us from walking on Sunday.
In other Saturday news, I made:
- really good whole wheat sourdough pancakes (the biscuits on that page are also great)
- editing marks on a friend's screenplay
- bubble bath: 1 liter water + 100 ml glycerine + 100 ml Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap + 2 drops patchouli oil + 7 drops geranium oil
- noise (aka music practice)
- my first complete and correct page of lyrics and chords for The Be Heres' up and coming Ukulele Songbook (Nellie the Elephant, if you want to know)