10 November 2009
So much to blog about, so little time for sleep
Tonight I choose sleep. But here's my working list of what I'd like to blog about from the past two days, and hopefully I can spend some time fleshing out these notes tomorrow, when the world isn't spinning quite so fast. IF, that is.
• brain mapping and mindful spending
• sitting for an artist/making a friend
• meditative "OPEN" signs
• becoming thoroughly bone-chilled
• a strange dream
• Bjorking electrodes
• the way to shop Savers
• Solomon's ceramic cash cow
• an old man dog who moans while making his bed
• my Vicks trick
• finally, another screenplay
• plant diagnostics
• jigsaw therapy
• raisin-filled inspiration and long-sought fritters
• writin' roll
• Wasatch Elementary art extravaganza
• old friends
• new friends (Hi, Lee! Hi, Lara!)
• period dramas—are they worth their crinoline?
That's way too much to cover. Always the perfect place for me to stop.