27 November 2006

Divine expression

"Creativity is strengthened by joy."

No one is more important than I am.
No one is less important than I am.

#2
•tackling an overwhelming day in 15-minute increments (Thank you, Flylady.)
•having a washer and dryer in my home
•kick-butt garlicky hummus and my new pine nut-sumac invention
•Rob's belly (wanted to say this yesterday)
•fleecy slippers
•the promise of snow
•ibuprofen
•knowing HTML but falling back on GoLive to make updates on our business page so I don't always have to do everything from scratch
•cathartic tears
a good laugh
•priesthood
•being married to my best friend
a daily email that tells me which of my favorite blogs have updated in the past 24 hours
classical Christmas carols
•breaks in the clouds
•breath

1 comment:

dalene said...

A double-post Monday. Cool!

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!!!