11 March 2010

Dang

I have to admire someone who can, first of all, coax me into a phone conversation (I know you know what I'm talking about, people), and then manage to make intelligible the things I say when I feel totally awkward and on the spot and struggle to string even three words together sensibly. Caleb Warnock, you are a wonder. Will you be my PR man, forever? I can pay you in heirloom tomato seeds, starting next fall.

Thanks, Caleb. It was nice (if nerve-wracking, but that's not your fault) to chat with you today. I owe you a charentais. 

4 comments:

Dr. Srtockton said...

In the future, everyone will be famous for fifteen minutes - except for Geo, she'll be famous for at least 30.

And I think you're just wonderful over the phone.

Rene Yoshi said...

I cannot imagine you struggling to string word together, but I know how it's often easier to compose words on paper or a screen than it is to express them audibly on the spot.

A seed exchange sounds like such a wonderful idea! I love saving seeds from the foods we buy, especially from organic foods. You are such a blessing, Geo!

Jamie said...

can i have a melon seed? will it grow in the short montana summer? also, can we get togehter ansd string some words together when i come down for spring break? i love you and i am so proud of you.

Johanna said...

Brava Georgia! You are so cool! I wish I could be there.

Hmmm...