02 February 2007

February 2 (dangerous feet)

If your initials are FS and you have a boyfriend with the initials RM then you are hereby exempt from our shoes-off-in-the-house rule. Forevermore. Really. I mean it. In fact, if you ever even try to take your shoes off again at my house, I will tackle you. I am not exaggerating when I say that your feet, as beautiful as they are upon the mountains, made me sick, I kid you not, kid, and the smell did not depart from me or my house until, lo, the next day. I burned matches, I opened the door and let in the freezing blast, I left home. Even in Roberts Craft I could still smell your feet. So could Rob. I love you, but you are no friend of mine if you ever do that trick again. I am dead serious.

2 comments:

moiety said...

LOL (again and again).

I only wish I were party to the identity of FS and RM.

love you,
Moiety

Geo said...

Moiety, I'll let them know that you're expecting them for dinner on Sunday. And that you've got a no-shoes-in-the-house policy.

Curiosity killed the cat!

xo