13 January 2007

2007 in pictures

Did you notice the downpour of photos that suddenly started here? Did you notice there's at least one shot for each day of the year, so far? It's not a resolution I made to shoot my daily life; it's just something I thought would be fun on days when it wasn't too much trouble. So far, it's been none. I like thinking about what might best describe each day visually. I mean in a point-and-shoot unplanned sort of way. All these pictures make the blog slower to load, but hopefully you're not on dial-up still, and have a faster connection than I do. Hope you'll enjoy the ongoing album.

7 comments:

Stacie said...

the photos are great! I love the Ancestor on the rebound! Sorry to hear about your pet.....

Geo said...

Thanks, Stacie! Yep, you can't keep a good woman down when her favorite down-home buffet is involved. (Personally, I would revive for good Middle Eastern, Greek, or Thai . . . .) As for my kitty, I imagine her sunning herself in a lovely warm meadow, with lots of interesting jumping and flying things to chase when the R&R gets a little old. She was the bestest cat.

liz said...

oh i love the idea of photos. it will be so fun for your readers, but better for you to look back on and have more vivid memories. even the background details will be such a fun treat later in life to see.

~j. said...

I'm really enjoying the photos and their small explanations. And I bet you'll love having the photos as part of your records. Yay for you. And yay for me.

Geo said...

liz & ~j.: Yeah, it's already something I really look forward to every day, and it's fun to see them piling up a bit. Glad you like 'em too! (Care to join to point-and-shoot-a-rama?)

Christa said...

I love pictures! I will come to your blog more often to see them! I like to take pictures as a journal of sorts for my life. It adds a great visual aspect! Love it! I will look forward to looking at them!

Geo said...

Hey, Christa! It's good to hear from you! Here's a fun link I got hold of today. Maybe you'll enjoy it. Sure made me laugh. I want to try this guy's idea. Care to join me?